With the election season upon us, the Press & Dakotan has chosen not to publish political letters pertaining to national, state and local elections free of charge. Any letters concerning such issues will be referred to our advertising department. (Such letters received PRIOR to Oct. 6 will be published free of charge on the Views page as a letter to the editor.)
- Child Reported Missing From Yankton Last Saturday
- Five Fire Units Handle Field Blaze North Of Yankton
- COVID Update for Oct. 16: 127 Durfee Inmates Test Positive
- Donald Peterka
- Update 11:50 p.m.: Planning Commission Rejects Cell Tower Permit
- 'You Could Feel The Excitement'
- (Update 5:43 p.m.) COVID Update for Oct. 15: South Dakota Sees 15 New Deaths
- Myra Hejl
- A Tower Plan Falls
- (Update 2:10 p.m.) COVID Update for Oct. 18: Yankton County Adds 20 New Infections; SD Sees 8 More Deaths
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.