In Yankton County Commissioner Dan Klimisch’s column in Thursday’s Press & Dakotan, he provided an incorrect distance regarding a placement rule on hog barns. Klimisch emailed the Press & Dakotan Thursday afternoon and said the correct distance for a 2,400 head hog barn should be 75 feet from the property line, not from citizens’ houses.
- Two Fatal Crashes Reported In Area Over Long Holiday Weekend
- Yankton Man Enters Plea Of Not Guilty
- Names Released In Yankton Fatal Crash
- Storm Hits Area Crops
- Judge Orders Arrest Of Woman Who Skipped Sentencing
- Bobbie Reifenrath
- COVID Update for July 5: Yankton County Reports Two New Cases
- Maurice Nelson
- Peterson Built XC Dynasty In Crofton
- Pork Producers Give Away 5 Tons Meat In Yankton
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.