HARRISONBURG, Va. — Noah Yoder of Freeman has been named to Eastern Mennonite University’s (EMU) Dean’s List for the Spring 2019 semester. Yoder is studying Social Work at EMU.
Students named to EMU’s Dean’s List have achieved a semester GPA of at least 3.75 with no withdrawn, incomplete, or failing grades for 12 semester hours of standard grades.
A leader among faith-based, liberal arts universities since 1917, Eastern Mennonite University (EMU) emphasizes peacebuilding, sustainability, service to others and social justice to students of diverse religious and cultural backgrounds. EMU educates undergraduate, graduate, professional and seminary students to serve and lead in a global context from the main campus in Harrisonburg, Virginia; the site in Lancaster, Pennsylvania; and online. The EMU experience challenges students to pursue their life calling through scholarly inquiry, artistic creation, guided practice and life-changing cross-cultural encounter.
University of Sioux Falls
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota—The University of Sioux Falls has released its Dean’s List for spring semester 2019, and over 550 students made the list. To qualify for the Dean’s List, a student must achieve a semester grade point average of 3.5 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
* — The Accelerated Nursing program is a 15-month, consecutive semester program designed for students who currently have a bachelor’s degree in a field other than nursing.
**— DCP: The Degree Completion Program is an accelerated program that provides students the opportunity to complete a bachelor’s degree.
The following local students made the Spring Semester 2019 USF Dean’s List:
• Sydney Boots, Senior, Psychology and Social Science
• Tanner Frick, Senior, Business Administration, Yankton
• Taylor Bietz, Sophomore, Scotland, Exercise Science
• Olivia Boese Senior, Freeman, Social Work, Spanish
• Rachel Boyer Sophomore, Hudson, Psychology, Sociology
• Brandi Broekemeier, Accelerated Nursing*, Yankton, Nursing
• Megan Christiansen, Senior, Viborg, Accounting
• Jonathan Cooney, Senior, Lake Andes, Business Administration/Entrepreneurial Studies
• Jenna Erickson, Senior, Platte, Elementary Education
• Ashley Fink Sophomore, Marion, Music Education/Communication Studies & Theatre
• Sarah Freier, Senior, Delmont, Elementary Education
• Alex Gerlach, Senior, Platte, Exercise Science
• Christian Gruschin, Senior, Centerville, Elementary Education
• Katerina Gulak, Junior, Beresford, English: Writing & Rhetoric
• Logan Hansen, Junior, Hurley, Theology & Youth Ministry/Psychology
• Mariah Heckathorn, Junior, Elk Point, Spanish Education
• Jasmine Kearney, Accelerated Nursing*, Dakota Dunes, Nursing
• Ashley Kirkpatrick, Senior, Lake Andes, Elementary Education
• Melissa Kroeker, Sophomore, Viborg, Mathematics Education/Secondary Education
• Holly Mines, Sophomore, Yankton, Elementary Education/Special Education
• Kyleigh Moran, Junior, Vermillion, Exercise Science
• Abigail Pack, Senior, Beresford, Elementary Education
• Kamilla Pheifer, Sophomore, Platte, Social Work/Criminal Justice
• John Rice, Junior, Gayville, Biology
• Katina Schaeffer, Senior, Lesterville, Nursing
• Aerica Schroeder, Sophomore, Beresford, Accounting
• Kathryn Spawn, Junior, Geddes, A.A. Radiologic Technology
• Lauren Steffen, Junior, Crofton, Neb., Nursing
• Karlie Tiede, Senior, Dimock, Exercise Science
• Kristin Twedt, Accelerated Nursing*, Hudson, Nursing
• Brennan Waltner, Senior, Freeman, Nursing
• Andrea Willroth, DCP**, Vermillion, Business Administration
• Gracie Wold, Sophomore, Armour, Media Studies
The University of Sioux Falls is a transformative university committed to academic excellence and celebration of the Christian faith. USF offers more than 80 undergraduate programs and adult and graduate offerings in business, degree completion, education and nursing, as well as the Center for Professional Development. For more information about USF, visit www.usiouxfalls.edu or call 605-331-5000.