Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Travis Bortnem, 53, Sioux City, Iowa, was arrested Wednesday on a parole hold.
• Douth Kek, 35, Inver Grove Heights, Minn., was arrested Wednesday on a parole hold.
• James Burrage, 31, Vermillion, was arrested Wednesday on a parole hold.
• Pajuta Never Misses A Shot, 41, Yankton, was arrested Wednesday for aggravated assault (domestic) and on a warrant for grand theft.
• Yosniel Llanes Mora, 29, Yankton, was arrested Wednesday for driving under the influence.