Yankton Animal Control has several pets looking for their owner. If you are missing your cat or dog, call dispatch at 605-668-5210. If you wish to adopt an animal, contact Heartland Humane Society at 605-664-4244.
Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Shane Kershner, 34, Yankton, was arrested Friday on a warrant for failure to appear.
• Heather Bodden, 37, Yankton, was booked Friday on a facility hold for the Bon Homme County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jordan St. John, 22, Sioux Falls, was arrested Saturday on a warrant for failure to appear.
• Harold Rus, 57, Sioux Center, Iowa, was arrested Saturday for boating under the influence.
• Justin Brown, 29, Yankton, was arrested Sunday on a parole hold for false impersonation with intent to deceive law enforcement.
• Jerry Alkire, 37, Freeman, was booked Monday on a facility hold for the Hutchinson County Sheriff’s Office.
• Daniel Coulson, 36, Yankton, was arrested Monday for driving with a revoked license and on a warrant for failure to appear.