Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Michael Shelhamer, 29, Utica, was arrested Thursday on a warrant for breach of conditions without order.
• Samantha Schuele, 23, Yankton, was arrested Thursday on a warrant for failure to appear.
• William Apple, 33, Yankton, was arrested Thursday on a parole hold.
• Aaron Starr, 40, Yankton, was arrested Thursday on a parole hold.
• Sara Addegast, 20, Yankton, was arrested Thursday for revocation of driver’s license for a drug-related offense, possession of marijuana (2 oz. or less), driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and unauthorized ingestion of a controlled drug or substance.
• Patrick Lowe, 45, Mitchell, was arrested Thursday for simple assault (domestic).
• Nicholes Simmermon, 25, Yankton, was arrested Thursday for driving under the influence.