Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Jennifer Parmelee, 38, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a probation hold.
• Ray Jackson, 36, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a probation hold and on warrants for breach of conditions and violation of terms and conditions.
• David Smith, 48, Yankton was arrested Tuesday on a parole hold.
• Elmanzo Provancial, 47, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a parole hold.
• Pete Cale Jr., 51, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant for breach of conditions without order.
• Courtney Ortega, 45, Yankton, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant for second-degree theft by insufficient funds check.
• Robert Rucker Jr., 41, Valley City, N.D., was arrested Wednesday for entering or refusing to leave a property after notice (order defied).