Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Andrew St. Pierre, 34, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a probation hold.
• Laurisa Hofamann, 32, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on warrants for theft by insufficient funds check and failure to appear.
• Kristopher Boucher, 30, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant for intentional damage to property.
• Justin Kirschenman, 30, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a probation hold.
• Adam Kjergaard, 38, no address given, was arrested Tuesday on warrants for failure to appear and breach of conditions.
• Alfonzo Johnson, 26, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday for reckless driving.
• Erika Jensen, 37, Irene, was arrested Tuesday on a probation hold.
• A 15-year-old Yankton male was arrested Tuesday for threatening a law enforcement officer or family (four counts), resisting arrest and simple assault (against law enforcement — four counts).
• Coty Picotte, 28, Yankton, was arrested Wednesday for driving with a revoked license.