Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Michael Gear, 60, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a probation hold.
• Jamie Pusl, 38, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a probation hold.
• Christian Groetken, 23, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant for breach of conditions without order.
• Ross Wiebelhaus, 23, Tyndall, was arrested Tuesday on two warrants for violation of terms and conditions.
• Ashly Dooley, 27, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on two warrants for failure to appear.
• Donald White Jr., 56, Volin, was arrested Tuesday for driving with a revoked license.
• Lewis Simms, 52, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a parole hold.
• Robert Ladd, 51, Yankton, was arrested Wednesday on a parole hold.