Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Dianna Engman, 31, Wakonda, was arrested Wednesday on a probation hold.
• Jennifer Parmelee, 38, Yankton, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant for violation of terms and conditions.
• Robbie Marsh, 53, Sioux Falls, was arrested Wednesday on a parole hold.
• Taylor Sealey, 28, Yankton, was arrested Wednesday on a Department of Corrections hold.
• Myra Zeigler, 40, Yankton, was arrested Thursday for possession of a loaded firearm while intoxicated.