Yankton Animal Control has several pets looking for their owner. If you are missing your cat or dog, call dispatch at 605-668-5210. If you wish to adopt an animal, contact Heartland Humane Society at 605-664-4244.
Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Steven Patterson, 27, Wagner, was arrested Monday for simple assault (domestic) and on a probation hold for Bon Homme County.
• Quanah Watson, 48, Sioux Falls, was arrested on a Yankton County bench warrant for violation of terms and conditions.
• Alton Augustine, 27, Yankton, was arrested Monday for abuse or cruelty of a minor under 7 (two counts), reckless driving and a probation hold for court services.
• Jacob LeFebvere, 41, Yankton, was arrested Monday for violation of no-contact prior to court appearance (domestic).
• Francisco Solis Lopez, 39, Yankton, was arrested Monday for violation of a protection order (misdemeanor).
• Joshua McGhee, 37, Yankton, was arrested Tuesday on a parole hold for the South Dakota Department of Corrections.