Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Troy Coulson, 52, Yankton, was arrested Wednesday on a warrant for failure to send a child to school.
• Dustin Emery, 30, Sioux Falls, was arrested Wednesday on a parole hold.
• Kenneth Hanson, 34, Yankton, was arrested Wednesday for simple assault (domestic) and interruption of communications (misdemeanor).
• Willow Fischer Sr., 28, Wagner, was arrested Wednesday on a court hold.
• A 15-year-old Yankton male was arrested Wednesday for reckless discharge of a firearm or possession of a loaded firearm while intoxicated and driving under the influence.