Join United Way of Greater Yankton in supporting the work of over 60 local human service programs, impacting the education, financial stability and health of the greater Yankton community.
United Way of Greater Yankton’s Community Campaign Kickoff & Appreciation Event will be held Thursday, Sept. 12, at River’s Edge at The Landing, 104 Capital Street, Yankton. Social Hour begins at 5 p.m., with a campaign video and award presentation set for 6 p.m.
Enjoy food, drink and live music all while learning about the impact made and lives changed within our community, thanks to local contributions.
Event highlights will include:
• Tours of the new Clothing Closet location
• First showing of the 2020 Community Campaign Video
• Presentation of the Pam Kettering Spirit of Volunteerism Award
• BIG THANKS Community Campaign Awards
• Inaugural presentation of the Collaboration of the Year Award
Come network with fellow community leaders, volunteers, program directors and board members, and help kickoff United Way of Greater Yankton’s 2020 Community Campaign.
For more information, email email@example.com or call (605) 665-6766.