Details for EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY All real estate advertised in this newspaper is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, in the sale, rental or financing of housing or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal guardians, pregnant women and people securing custody of children under the age of 18. In addition, South Dakota State Law also prohibits discrimination based on ancestry and creed. This paper will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All person are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on a equal opportunity basis. If you believe you have been discriminated against in connection with the sale, rental or financing of housing, call the South Dakota Fair Housing ombudsman at 877-832-0161.
- Dan Lynch
- Seeking Answers
- South Dakota's top attorney says found body day after crash
- Dale Pechous
- Update 6:07 p.m.: COVID Update for Sept. 16: Yankton, Clay Counties See New Deaths
- Update 6:16 p.m.: COVID Update for Sept. 20: Yankton County Case Surge Continues
- Fatal Stabbing In Charles Mix County Investigated
- ‘It Is A Reality’
- Bucks Beat: Koster, No. 1 Yankton ‘Keep Moving Forward’
- Yankton-Pierre Volleyball Postponed
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.