Details for 4+3+6+8+14+16+20+22 SANTEE SIOUX NATION REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FACILITY CONSTRUCTION OF THE SANTEE COURTHOUSE FACILITY
4+3+6+8+14+16+20+22 SANTEE SIOUX NATION REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FACILITY CONSTRUCTION OF THE SANTEE COURTHOUSE FACILITY April 2, 2021 Due date: Friday April 23, 2021 by 5p.m. Central Time Mandatory Contractor site Visit Call to Schedule an Appointment Devin Henry, 402-857-2302, firstname.lastname@example.org The Santee Sioux Tribe of Nebraska is issuing this request for facility construction of the Santee Courthouse Renovation and Expansion Project. The project includes 1,974 square feet of renovations and 2,003 square feet expansion to the existing facility. The scope of work for this project is as set forth in the Encompass Architects P.C. construction drawings. For the full scope of work and drawings contact Devin Henry. The renovation and expansion of the Courthouse is funded by a Department of Justice/Bureau of Justice Assistance Federal Grant and must meet requirements for law enforcement facilities. The total construction budget for this project is approximately $800,000. This renovation and expansion project must be completed by September 30, 2021. The services provided by the Construction Contractor firm will be completed by licensed professionals, Response to this Request for Proposals should include the following:
- A statement of qualifications, including relevant project history.
- A proposed approach and rational for completion of the contract tasks as described in the Construction Plans and Specifications prepared by Encompass Architects.
- Descriptions of similar work previously completed, and the results/benefits achieved.
- Names and telephone numbers of three client references
- A lump sum price, with the following CSI break-down. D-B Profit, Overhead and Bonding Fee and Percentages Division 1: General Conditions Requirements Division 2: Existing Conditions (demo) Division 3: Concrete Division 4: Masonry Division 5: Metals Division 6: Wood, Plastics and Composites Division 7: Thermal and Moisture Protection Division 8: Openings Division 9: Finishes (interior finishes) Division 10: Specialties (for example, signs, toilet accessories) Division 11: Equipment (for example, kitchen equipment) Division 12: Furnishings Division 13: Special Construction (for example, pumphouse, generator enclosure) Division 21: Fire Suppression Division 22: Plumbing Division 23: Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Division 26: Electrical Division 27: Communications Division 28: Electronic Safety and Security Division 31: Earthwork Division 32: Exterior site Improvements Division 33: Utilities
Performance and Payment bonds are required. Proposals will include an acknowledgment that the firm is not debarred from projects funded by federal award. The Nation has identified the following renovation, expansion, and site features as its optimal outcome for the Courthouse project. If these are not achievable within the project budget, elimination of features from the project can be accommodated, with consideration given to future phases incorporating desired features after completion of the current project as additional funding becomes available. Value engineering and cost savings suggestions are requested to meet project budget. This Solicitation does not commit the Santee Sioux Nation to award a contract or to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of quotation or the procurements of supplies. The Santee Sioux Nation reserves the right to reject any and all quotations or to re-solicit when it is deemed by the tribe to be in its best interest. Contractors Quotations may be submitted by email, mail, or hand delivered. (Faxes will not be accepted). All quotations must be submitted to the Santee Sioux Nation by 5:00 pm Tuesday, April 16th, 2021. Mail and Hand delivered quotations shall be sent to: Santee Sioux Nation Economic Development Planner Attn. Devin Henry 425 Frazier Ave. N, Suite 2 Niobrara, NE 68760 Emails will be accepted at: email@example.com Published seven times at the total approximate cost of $282.06
- Cory Cotton
- UPDATE: Yankton Home Destroyed In Morning Fire
- UPDATE: State Prison Inmate Dies In Yankton
- Villanueva, Johnson And Benson Have Big Night
- Robert Oien
- Terrance ‘Terry’ Gross
- Yankton County’s Pot Plans
- Investigators Offer Reward In Haas Cold Case
- Seeking Answers
- A Historic Yankton House Will Soon Be On The Move
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.