Several animals are available at the Yankton Animal Shelter. For more information call the Yankton Police Department’s Animal Control Officer, from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday at 661-9494, or 668-5210. A $5 fee is required to adopt an animal.
Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Kelli Aguirre, 42, Yankton, was arrested Friday on a warrant for distribution of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance.
• Troy Coulson, 45, Yankton, was arrested Friday for driving with a revoked, suspended or canceled license.
• Elijah Wohlman, 33, St. Helena, Neb., was arrested Friday for simple assault (domestic), violation of no contact prior to court appearance and a warrant for violation of conditional bond.
• Millieann Denney, 27, Niobrara, Neb., was arrested Friday for second-degree petty theft.
• Matthew Malloy, 24, Yankton, was arrested Saturday for driving under the influence.
• Tollef Griffith, 41, Yankton, was arrested Friday on a warrant for non-support of a child by a parent.
• Troy Quickbear, 23, Yankton, was arrested Friday on a parole hold.
• Elgin Calley, 23, Yankton, was arrested Saturday on a warrant for probation violation.
• Jeffery Skovly, 28, Yankton, was arrested Saturday for driving under the influence and expired tags.
• Sydney Zurcher, 24, Yankton, was arrested Sunday for disorderly conduct.
• Allen Eustace, 27, Yankton, was arrested Sunday for disorderly conduct and two counts of simple assault.
• Claudia Russell, 49, Yankton, was arrested Sunday for petty theft.
• Joe Bell Jr., 30, Aberdeen, was arrested Sunday on two warrants for failure to appear.
• A 17-year-old Rapid City female was arrested for probation hold and as a runaway.