Daily Record Policy
The Press & Dakotan publishes police and sheriff reports as a public service to its readers. It is important to remember that an arrest should not imply guilt and that every person is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. When juveniles are released from jail, it is into the care of a parent or guardian.
It is the policy of the Press & Dakotan to publish all names made available in the police and court reports. There are no exceptions.
• Justin Krause, 19, Yankton, was arrested Thursday on a warrant.
• Keith Swenson, 48, Sioux Falls, was arrested Thursday on two warrants for failure to appear.
• Shawn Larson, 40, Yankton, was arrested Thursday for driving under the influence.
• A 16-year-old Yankton male was arrested Thursday for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A 15-year-old Yankton male was arrested Thursday on a warrant for failure to pay a fine.